I have never done a favourites post before but I love reading everyone else's. As its the start of a new year I thought it was an appropriate time to start doing them, so here are my January Favourites...
1. The first is the Jack Wills body sprays, I had three in a set for Christmas and they all smell lovely, I wear them alternatively depending which I happen to pick up and the scent really lasts too but its not overpowering.
2. Next is MAC Studio Sculpt foundation. I have had this for ages and ages now however I never liked it when I got it. I have been wearing it the last couple of months especially the last few weeks constantly and have really fallen for it. Its great for dry skin, Stays in place all day and keeps my skin hydrated and its really good coverage.
3. Third is this powder brush from Bare Minerals but not sure what its actually called (I stole it from my mum) I love the way it applies powder products and I use it for setting, contouring, applying blusher and bronzer. Its so versatile and small enough to carry around in my bag.
4. MAC eyeliner in Teddy is an everyday eyeliner for me now. When I just want something subtle a brown liner is perfect and I can blend it really easy too.
5. Benefit Bright Eyes pencil has been in my bag for ages and have rediscovered it over the past month. It does make you look more awake and your eyes more open and brighter, perfect for winder time.
6. Next are these thin bobbles I got from boots. I know bobbles are not that interesting but I really like these for putting my hair up. I used to use thicker ones but they always end up breaking. These seem really strong are a lot more comfy in my hair too.
7. The lipstick I have been wearing all month is MAC Velvet Teddy. Its the perfect matte nude that everyone needs in their bag.
8. My favourite candle is the Yankee Candle in Salted Caramel, I could smell this all day long its so warming and sweet and just like caramel, perfect for someone with a huge sweet tooth.
9. Last is this nail varnish in Raspberry Beret I got from Urban Outfitters. I've had this for ages and its perfect for winter time. It is really good quality and lasts really well, I've been wearing it all the time.
So there is my first ever favourites post, please share yours below too!!