Bigger and fuller lips have been a huge makeup trend for some time now, I see Instagram videos constantly of various lipstick tutorials and plumping tutorials however I find most already have beautiful full lips. I personally don't mind my lips, they are not the biggest lips however they are a nice proportion to fit my face. I do sometimes like to play around with them to make them look a little fuller, so how do you make smaller lips bigger and fuller? In todays tutorial I have shared my tips and tricks on using lip plumpers and also shown you how to contour your lips (yes lip contouring is a thing) all to achieve a more fuller looking lip.
It is quick and easy to achieve and its also just a bit of fun too, so I hope you like todays tutorial and don't forget to subscribe to my channel as there is a new video every week!
- Kiehl's Lip Balm Cranberry - here
- Full Lips Lip Plumper - here
- MAC Soar Lip Liner - here
- MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick - here
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Laquer in Nude Eclipse - here
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer - here
- Becca Champagne Pop - here
Similar posts you may like here, here and here